GERME S.A. is registered as a training organism at the French Departement Administration and Industrial Training.
GERME S.A. organizes training sessions on the following topics:
- MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL RISKS.
These sessions take place in Marseilles or at industrial sites interested by the training.
At the industries’ request, GERME S.A. can offer specific trainings according to needs.
- Initiation to the microbiology,
- General microbiology,
- Industrial microbiology,
- Soil microbiology,
- Air microbiology,
- Waters microbiology,
- Foods microbiology,
- Micro-organisms control,
- Microbial corrosion,
- Pest control,
- Micro-organisms interaction in the cycles of matter.
- Initiation to biochemistry,
- General biochemistry,
- Lipids biochemistry,
- Nucleic acids biochemistry,
- Impact of pollutions on the metabolism.
- Environmental microbiology,
- Management of biological processes for waters treatment,
- Use of micro-organisms for te treatment of industrial nuisances,
- Hygiene associated to the workstation in the domain of nuisances treatment,
- Treatment of toxic elements by biological way,
- Risks linked to legionellosis.
MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL RISKS:
- Management of microbiological risks,
- Management of technological risks,
- Management of industrial risks,
- Management of major risks.