GERME S.A. develops and commercializes specific biological products for soils improvement.
These products are prepared with micro-organisms belonging to its own culture collection of natural and wild strains.
According to its ethics, the selected micro-organisms in its laboratories are not genetically transformed and do not belong to the groups 2, 3, 4 defined by the European directive 2000/54/CE of the 18th September 2000, comprising hazardous biological agents considered to be human pathogens.
For more than 35 years, the selection of micro-organisms from a wide diversity of ecosystems has enabled GERME S.A. to constitute a very important culture collection of micro-organisms.
The specific properties of some of these micro-organisms are used for:
The restoration of soils quality:
- Elimination of nitrates and nitrites surplus,
- Elimination of vegetal residues,
- Elimination of pesticide residues.
- Growth stimulation of soils micro-organisms,
- Improvement of plant roots,
- Exchange increase between vegetables and natural microflora,
- Humidification acceleration by adding micro-organisms,
- Improvement of litters transformation,
- Stimulation of soil microflora after overwintering periods.
Maintenance of sport fields:
- Limitation of lawn felting,
- Improvement of lawns rooting.
- Plants protection against disease by microbial stimulation of plants defense systems,
- Limitation of phytopathogenic micro-organisms in soil.